copy image from application browser

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Mon Jan 31 20:02:42 EST 2005

There are a few ways to do this.

1) Do as Sarah suggests

2) if the image name is "fred.gif" then type into the messagebox:

export image "fred.gif" to "C:/fred.gif" as PNG

(perhaps RR will give us the 'code' to export it as a GIF?)

3) if you're trying to do it within a program where you want a user to
copy an image to the clipboard:

on copyToClip
   choose select tool
   select image "myImage"
   drag from topleft of image "myImage" to botright of image "myImage"
   copy
   choose browse tool
end copyToClip