copy image from application browser

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Mon Jan 31 18:30:02 EST 2005

> I have a toolbar icon that I want to edit (from Chipp's toolbar
> example stack). I can see the GIF in the application browser and in
> the card but if I right click and copy it I cannot paste into
> photoshop. Copy and paste between another app and photoshop works.
Right-click on the image and choose "Launch Editor". If you haven't
already specified an editor, it will ask you to choose one so you can
choose Photoshop or whatever you want. The image will then open in your
selected external editor and you can do what you want with it, edit,
save under a new name, copy etc.

Sarah