Standalones

Martin Baxter martin at materiaprima.fsnet.co.uk
Mon Jan 31 11:03:36 EST 2005

I wonder if it would be difficult for RR to make a module for PPC which
*only* built classic standalones. I mean no IDE or any of that, simply a
standalone builder that you could download. You would still need a Mac to
run it, and perhaps a valid license key for Windows or Unix, but you
wouldn't need to buy 2 copies of studio just so you could still build a Mac
classic standalone despite the fact that you do the development on windows.

Just musing aloud,

Martin Baxter