Success with Sending email without a SMTP Server!!!!

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Sun Jan 30 18:26:25 EST 2005

My mistrake. (I hate when that happens!) I see you're not using revMail
at all. So libEmail and libSMTP allow me to send email with HTML
formatted contents and attachments. I just need to go see how they'll
interact with this little script. I suspect this won't be difficult at
all.

Woohoo!

Everybody's Favorite Brazil Nut (aka Andre Garcia) strikes again!

Dan