focusBorder problem

Dwayne Rothe drothe at optusnet.com.au
Sat Jan 29 20:23:39 EST 2005

Hi all,
I have recently encountered a strange problem when adding buttons to a stack or card!
The button created automatically shows the black focus border within, ok so I deselect the 'Focus with Keyboard' button in the properties and it disappears, problem solved right, not quite. When I use the answer command the buttons show the border also!
How do I remove the border from those buttons?
The strange thing is that this started happening recently, I have been using Rev 2.5 for several months now, I have re-installed Rev 2.5 but this didn't solve the problem!

Has any one else experienced this problem?

Cheers.......Dwayne