Getting up-to-date w/ RunRev 1.1.1 and Mac OS X Panther

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Sat Jan 29 00:57:31 EST 2005

This was a problem with 1.1.1 that was never fixed. It IS a native app
(CARBON vs. Cocoa) but is misidentified as a classic app. Panther seems
to be more strict at taking the application at its word. There was some
discussion about this before and someone gave the fix which correctly
identifies the application but I don't remember what it was.

Obviously this is corrected on more recent versions of Revolution.

Bill Vlahos