Revolution Hypercard cellophane color

FMoyer at aol.com FMoyer at aol.com
Fri Jan 28 23:25:17 EST 2005

Thanks, Mark. Maybe I don't know how to use it, but when I set the ink of the
graphic to blend, the colors underneath blend with the color of the graphic.
That's not what happens in Hypercard. In Hypercard, the color of the top
object trumps everything underneath unless what is underneath is black. Any other
color is completely obliterated. There is no blending. So blue over a white
background remains blue. With "blend" in Revolution, I believe blue over a white
background becomes light blue.

Perhaps there is something that I don't understand about blend.

Thanks.
Fred