Random #'s

Dwayne Rothe drothe at optusnet.com.au
Fri Jan 28 22:30:58 EST 2005

Hey Guys after analysing the multitude of responses I finally went with the
shortest code!
It works perfect & fast, thats all I needed....
repeat until the number of items in tRnum = 5

set randomSeed to random(10000)

put random(10) into tRand

if tRand is not among the items of tRnum then put tRand & comma after tRnum

end repeat

Thanx to all....... Dwayne