Getting up-to-date w/ RunRev 1.1.1 and Mac OS X Panther

WillAdams at aol.com WillAdams at aol.com
Fri Jan 28 22:14:19 EST 2005

In a message dated 1/28/05 9:33:35 PM, jacque at hyperactivesw.com writes:

> Get Info on the Rev app itself and see if it calls itself a Classic
> application. It sounds to me like you are running the Classic version.
> Looking at the copies I have here, Rev 1.1.1 for Mac was released as two
> separate downloads -- one was Classic and the other was OS X.

Name: Revolution
Kind: Application
Size: 2 MB on disk
(2,123,920 bytes)
Created: Friday, December 7, 2001 4:17 PM
Modified: Monday, April 1, 2002 4:31 PM
Version: 1.1.1, Copyright (c) 2000-2002 Runtime Revolution Ltd.

Revolution 1.1.1 itself runs native in Mac OS X in both Jaguar and Panther on
my wife's PowerBook, and the built apps run native in Jaguar, but not in
Panther --- just trying to find a work-around for that last so I can distribute
things for people who are current in their OS X upgrades.

William