SpellCheck (re-inventing the wheel)

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Thu Jan 27 17:43:20 EST 2005

Thank you to Andre, Jonathan, Alex, and Jim!!!

Your great suggestions and word lists have provided me the necessary
ingredients to achieve my goal. I will probably post further questions for
optimizing the speed of word comparisons. If you have ideas or a script
that works well, please post it if you don't mind. I appreciate your help!

~Roger