Where IS the Report Builder?

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 27 17:19:36 EST 2005

--- HyperChris at aol.com wrote:
> check out ...
>
>    http://www.quartam.com/reports/tour/index.htm
>
> I think RunRev was expecting a simultaneous release
> with 2.5 but I recall
> that the author Jan Schenkel had to delay completion
> for personal reasons ...

Thanks for sharing the link with the new people on
this list, Chris. RunRev and I were expecting the
release to have happened close to the launch of
Revolution 2.5, but I don't have to tell you about
those best laid plans and what usually happens to
them...

Maybe as a small note I'd like to point out that more
information about the product (including a FAQ and
some Features and Benefits) is available at a slightly
higher level in the website hierarchy :
<http://www.quartam.com/reports>

Best regards,

Jan Schenkel.