Disappearing Mouse!!??

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Thu Jan 27 12:54:30 EST 2005

J. Landman Gay wrote:

> I thought it might be hard to reproduce because I couldn't get it to
> happen when I tried it. But I've seen enough reports about the problem
> that I'm positive it occurs. If you have a recipe that isn't in the
> report already, please do add it.

The recipe is "every stack I've tried does this" - but that's already in
the report.

If you have a recipe that doesn't exhibit this behaviour on WinXP,
please let me know and we can try to eliminate differences. As I said,
I've tried it on 6 different versions of Windows - and had around a half
a dozen clients try it (don't have version number for each of them),
without any of us ever seeing it work successfully.

-- Alex.