Newbie question: use of fields for mobile phone sim

Lynch, Jonathan BNZ2 at CDC.GOV
Thu Jan 27 09:13:43 EST 2005

I think you need a scrolling group, containing images and text fields.

You can position the images and text fields exactly like you want them,
and then when you scroll the group, they will all scroll together.
Working with groups can be tricky at first, but once you get the hang of
it, they are very useful.

I never get what I want when I put images inside of text fields. The
positioning is awkward, line height becomes an issue, and you cannot
have multiple lines of text next to a single picture.

Let me know if you would like me to put together a mock up as an
example.

Cheers,

Jonathan