Disappearing Mouse!!??

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Wed Jan 26 18:00:04 EST 2005

I'm a (very) new Revolution user and I've got problem on Win XP.  I've
created a little stack and in the IDE it "works" ok.  Right now it's
just labels and textboxes - it doesn't actually DO anything yet.

The problem is when I save it and then try and run the .rev file, it
shows up ok on the screen but as soon as the mouse pointer moves into
the program window, the mouse pointer disappears.  It's still "there"
because if I work at it, I can get the invisible over a button and then
left click and have the button fire.

What am I doing wrong?  Any help would be appreciated.

Len Morgan