What do most Rev developers do?

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Wed Jan 26 13:16:19 EST 2005

i bought runrev to script for fun! Graphics, games, and Utilities for
RunRev.

Also for personal research and document management - im overloaded with them
projects!

Then at work, I get rid of all the command lines with nice GUIs with
MetaCard to manage a mega enterprise data pool - I migrate 1000's of shares
and datas across the SAN or NAS and manage a few hundred servers and soon
confronted with MS AD and NFS, clusters managment (i hope) and more!
Attacking also soon NetBackup for NT and possibly Solaris!

And since im doing all that and regular business as usualy activities as
well I developped xos to do my secretarial work ;)

Im also using all the above to manage my new GTR passion with tweaking
settings on race cars. Amazing what a real xtalk ide can do!

cheers
Xavier
--
monsieurx.com <- I run this website but not entirely with runrev although it
comes in handy to translate stacks of data to sql!