ANN: Online FAQ Server and a Plugin

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 26 06:48:04 EST 2005

on Wed, 26 Jan 2005
Andre Garzia wrote:

> I just created a silly as hell online FAQ Server.
> It's a simple stack that will connect to a online
> database and allow user to browse, search
> and view common FAQs. Any user is also encouraged
> to upload as many Questions as he can...
> the database is empty for now but anyone can
> upload and edit data. Full text search is also
> implemented.

Hi Andre,

Excellent idea!

Now you need to provide some fallback for
users that do not have all pieces required.

Looks like this requires some dll... :-(

What means the number 219
that i see when i click on
a question?

> The online database is a MySQL running at my
> domain WeCode.org. The database routines are
> those from LibDatabase from Trevor DeVore so
> this lil app is also a simple demo of database
> application...

How could i download all the questions and answers
to offline browsing?

Keep up(loaded) the good work!

al

=====