Simple tutorial on linktext and clicking list text

Stephen Van Esch vanesch at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 26 05:20:22 EST 2005

Folks:

I'm new to Revolution and I'd like basic, step-by-step
instructions on making text in a field clickable. I've
gone through the Rev docs but can't seem to get
anything to work.

Please note that I have never attempted this type of
thing before so some things that may be obvious aren't
for me. For example, when I enter code, where exactly
do I enter it? As a card, object, or stack script?

Sorry for the annoyance. I've managed to build a
simple stack using buttons but I'd prefer to use links
and clickcable lists if possible.

Thanks.

Steve