Hard Drive serial number

Paul Salyers ps1 at softseven.org
Tue Jan 25 09:26:20 EST 2005

At 05:06 AM 1/25/2005, you wrote:
>Paul Salyers wrote:
>

>>< RB gobbledygook snipped >
>>
>>This is the code I have in VB for a hard drive serial number. Can some
>>one help me convert this to Rev?
>
>I can't tell what the RB code does - but if it really is "get the hard
>drive serial number" then you should be able to find the function that Ken
>Ray recently published to this list. A search of the archive should find
>it (around mid-January). It is multi-platform, so if you only need the Win
>part of it, it could be shortened.
>
>-- Alex.

I got that code, but some reason the code produces a different serial
number than out current VB code, We need a code in Rev that produces the
same serial number as out current VB code.

EX:

VBCode serial number is 1350804678 Out program currently has this serial
number.

Rev serial number is 5083-A4C6 <I found last nite VB code that also
produces this code

So we need a serial number code in Rev that will produce a number like the
first VB code to work with current programs.

Any suggestions?

Paul Salyers
PS1 - Senior Rep.
PS1 at softseven.org