thanks

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.comt
Mon Jan 24 15:51:40 EST 2005

By the way, it's really great to see your presence here on the list,
Kevin - I've been on a lot of 'geek-lists' and this is by far the
greatest bunch of guys I've hung out with online - very intelligent,
helpful and giving. We stay (mostly) on topic and potential flame
wars are drowned out with kindness and logic. Most of all, we get a
lot of expert help, and fast!

It's very reassuring to us to hear from 'headquarters' once in a
while... thanks.

sqb