Disappearing Image?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Mon Jan 24 23:14:13 EST 2005

Ben,

I do a lot with images on XP and haven't come across this problem. I
suggest you consider a recipe approach for your bugzilla entries:
For instance:

1) create new stack
2) import JPG image to new stack using: File>Import as Control>Image File:
3) Change name of newly imported image by
    a)Selecting Edit tool
    b)clicking on image, click the Inspector button in the revMenuBar
    c)change name to something else: FRED
    d)close Inspector and choose browse tool

BTW,If you do the above, I don't think you will have a problem renaming
an image, as I did not. If you do have a problem, then you have a great
bug report.

-Chipp