Cannot access Rev-Online (was RAD Challenge)

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Mon Jan 24 14:41:03 EST 2005

> As major corporations tighten their internet security, RunRev needs to
> support all authentication methods. As it stands, the learning center is
> not accessible for me even though we have paid for it with the Enterprise
> license fee. I have reported this to Bugzilla many many months ago
> (bug#1962 - opened on 8/10/2004). I have heard nothing since. Do I also
> need to contact support at runrev.com even though it is in bugzilla?

 We have posted some of these videos to the website (the free ones you get
bundled with Dreamcard).

http://support.runrev.com/tutorials/

We're working on improving access for the next versions. We will also be
happy to work with individuals to get access to these videos so yes, if you
write to support with your problem we will try and find a solution that
works for you. I took a quick look through support and I couldn't find an
email from you on the subject of problems with accessing the videos - if we
don't know you have a problem we can't help you... And no, support is not
the same group of people that access bugzilla. If all the technical staff
spent their time wandering through support, and the support staff spent
their days reading bugzilla, you would get neither support nor bugfixes :)

Regards,

Heather

--

** For a faster response to all licensing, support, and technical issues,
please now send mail to support at runrev.com **

Heather Nagey ~ heather at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools
Tel +44 (0) 870 747 1165 Fax +44 (0) 845 4588487
~~~ Check our web site for new Revolution editions & special offers ~~~