Cannot access Rev-Online (was RAD Challenge)

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Mon Jan 24 13:36:14 EST 2005

The famous windows TotalCommander (from totalcommander.com)
handles the largest seen variety of firewall options...

That would be a good start. Other ssh terminal tools also
have similar complications...

Im glad our proxy at work is not that picky although it's
really really badly setup! But thanks to Firefox it's much
better to swallow both intranet and the rest of the world!

;)
Xavier