RunRev vs RealBasic (Richard Gaskin)

David Grogono dave at realsoftware.com
Fri Jan 21 17:48:55 EST 2005

Chipp Walters wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> A quick Google shows you're the product manager for Real Basic. Guess
> that sorta slipped your sig ;-)

I certainly wasn't trying to hide my affiliation and I did use my REAL
Software email address.  I tend not to use a signature very often although
it would probably be a good habit to get into.

> I certainly understand your desire to defend RB to the max.
>
> I followed closely the previous RB-RR thread, and don't recall it as you
> do.

Before posting to this list I wanted to confirm my recollection and read
original messages from both the RunRev and REALbasic mailing lists.

> Perhaps we should discuss over lunch? (I'm in Austin, too!)

Sounds good - feel free to contact me off list.

Best regards, David