xml demo not working

Bob Hartley rev at armbase.com
Fri Jan 21 15:57:13 EST 2005

At 20:42 21/01/2005, you wrote:

>Hi all.

>I'm looking at sarah's xmldemo and when I click on load I get this error.

Ohhh this is getting weird....

It then started to work and not it doesn't.

If I load the demo then hit the button to go to page 2 of the tutorial it
will go to that page. MNote (1)
But if I then go back and star the xml constructor I get an error. Then if
I try to go to the tutorial  (usingthe same button that worked in note (1))
there is an error?
WinXP latestSP and all updates, latest rev studio 2,5.

cheers
bob