Should Runtime Revolution have an accreditation course?

Lynch, Jonathan BNZ2 at CDC.GOV
Fri Jan 21 13:32:01 EST 2005

Well - the accreditation would serve two purposes

1) excellent line on a resume
2) people seeking to achieve the accreditation would have to learn the
program really well in order to get there. It would encourage them
become knowledgable, and prove that they have done so.

-----Original Message-----
From: use-revolution-bounces at lists.runrev.com
[mailto:use-revolution-bounces at lists.runrev.com] On Behalf Of Klaus
Major
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2005 12:58 PM
To: How to use Revolution
Subject: Re: Should Runtime Revolution have an accreditation course?

Hi Jonathan,

> Just wondering...
>
> Would it be helpful for RunRev (or someone who works outside of RunRev
> but is approved by them) to offer an online Runtime Revolution
training
> course. Those who take the course, and make an A in it, would then be
> officially accredited.
>
> I can see benefits and disadvantages for such a thing. What are y'alls
> thoughts?

Sounds great!
I actualy thought of that some time ago, too...

But to play the devil's advocate:
Of what worth could such an accreditation be?
I mean to whom might that be of value, except for the own ego, of
course? ;-)

Sorry, this is really hard to explain in a non-native language...

Don't get me wrong, i like the idea!

Regards

Klaus Major
klaus at major-k.de