Should Runtime Revolution have an accreditation course?

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Fri Jan 21 12:58:09 EST 2005

Hi Jonathan,

> Just wondering...
>
> Would it be helpful for RunRev (or someone who works outside of RunRev
> but is approved by them) to offer an online Runtime Revolution training
> course. Those who take the course, and make an A in it, would then be
> officially accredited.
>
> I can see benefits and disadvantages for such a thing. What are y'alls
> thoughts?

Sounds great!
I actualy thought of that some time ago, too...

But to play the devil's advocate:
Of what worth could such an accreditation be?
I mean to whom might that be of value, except for the own ego, of
course? ;-)

Sorry, this is really hard to explain in a non-native language...

Don't get me wrong, i like the idea!