Mouse move command ???

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Fri Jan 21 12:02:40 EST 2005

Hi Mr. Salyers,

> I'm slowly converting from VB 6.0 to REV. Billy boy has gave me too
> much problems well enuff about that.
> I need to know if there is a way to have a mouse move command in Rev.
> Let me explain
> I have a foto of Einstein and when I put my mouse on the foto (without
> clicking) a label pops up with information about the photo.
> "Albert Einstein is born in Ulm (Germany) on March 14  1879, and died
> on  April 18, 1955 at the age of 76, from a rupture of his aorta."

It's the year of "the Einstein", isn't it?! ;-)

> When I move my mouse off the foto the label with the above information
> does a visible = false action.
> Can this be done in Rev?

Yes, but not with mousemove :-)

Put this into the script of the image of Albert:

on mouseenter
    show fld "Info about Mr. Einstein" #***
end mouseenter

#***or whatever your field is named

on mouseleave
   hide fld "Info about Mr. Einstein"
end mouseleave

Supposed you have the info in a field that you want to show...

Regards

Klaus Major
klaus at major-k.de
http://www.major-k.de