Same-size chunk replacements (was RunRev vs RealBasic)

sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Fri Jan 21 02:06:26 EST 2005

>Dar Scott wrote:
>>
>>On Jan 19, 2005, at 11:33 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:
><snip>
>Good info, thanks Dar.
>
>Chipp, does any of this apply to your image processing routines?
>
>Anyone else here interested in seeing if it's now feasible to write
>efficient image filters in native Transcript?

I hope that you are referring to those image routines that I
downloaded from Chipp
a while back (image sharpening was one of the tools I believe). They
were very slow
but if this new wrinkle speeds them up by a factor of 1,000 then I would surely
pay Chipp for a set of them just as I recently paid for his FANTASTIC
altBrowser.

sims
The European Revolution Conference 2006 - Be there!
News coming soon!