clear all breakpoints?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Jan 17 22:35:53 EST 2005

MisterX wrote:
> set the breakpoints to "" clears them.
>
> And there is also a command in the Development menu.
>
> I believe it's a custom prop of the stack.

Depending on how much of a purist you want to be, you might consider
filing an enhancement request to use a global array for those.  That's
what the MC IDE uses for every IDE-specific thing it needs to keep track
of, and in doing so it avoids potential errors like this altogether.  It
might be a bit more work to transition to, but once done it's impervious
to any persistence issues.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation