Not just Standalone problems

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Mon Jan 17 15:57:43 EST 2005

> Pas bien copmpris le jeu mais il a crashé après 3 essais :/ En tout
> cas, beaux sons ;)
>
> A+,
> Luc

so I fix that... and...

Now my newly recompiled app crashes when I run it... All I did was change a
couple lines of code!

Too much going wrong this ide in just 3 days for 1 finished app that I can't
control!

Back to GTR for a week at least! Sorry, this is gone too far for january's
productivity / aggravation curve - I already have to deal with the crapiest
of the crapiest GUIs out there (lotus notes) all day at work and now this...

gone crying... Good thing GTR still runs!