Problem with open file command

James Cass cassj at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 16 08:13:44 EST 2005

Stephen -

Sounds like maybe you need to use the "launch" command.  Check it out
in the Rev Documentation.

--snip--
launch command

Platform support:     Win, MacOSX, MacOS Classic, Linux
Introduced in version 1.0 (Changed in version 1.1.1)

Starts up an application, optionally opening a document in the
application.

launch [documentPath with] applicationPath

launch "SimpleText"
launch "/Documents/Projects/test.txt" with myApp
launch it with (field "Application")
--snip--

HTH...James