Mac add-on for PCs [OT?]

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Sat Jan 15 13:34:19 EST 2005

I agree with Chipp about the memory footprint, but I'm not concerned
about configuring the beast with a wireless keyboard/mouse from Apple.
You can buy those goodies far less expensively from other
manufacturers. A friend of mine called me yesterday and told me that
he'd configured a new Mac Mini with a monitor, keyboard and mouse and
brought the whole package in for just over $600.

What this does,l I think, is allow people to get the elegance of OS X
without paying excessively for Apple's (superior?) industrial design.

Dan