Mac add-on for PCs [OT?]

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sat Jan 15 03:54:06 EST 2005

Andy,

Nothing a can of SprayMount and hammer with a good size nail can't fix ;-)

(just kidding for you too serious Mac-heads out there- and I mean you
Jerry!)

One thing about the miniMac. I went to the Apple website and configured
the elCheapo ($499 - 1.25GHz) version how I'd like it:

I added 256 Mb RAM to get to 512, then added the wireless and bluetooth
option along with a wireless keyboard/mouse and now it's over $800! Dang
that was quick. And still no display. Heck for a couple hundred more I
can get an iBook.

I can't figure out why it doesn't come standard with 512. If in fact,
Apple is trying to woo users away from PC's, it would seem they would
want to have a bit more snappy profile than 256. C'est la vie.

-Chipp