[OT] Request for icon app

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Fri Jan 14 17:49:53 EST 2005

You don't have a copy of Photoshop? TskTsk

Seriously, I really like IconBuilder for lots of reasons. In particular,
I like to be able to design my Icons at a large resolution (400x400) and
then have IconBuilder reduce them all for me.

I also like the fact IconBuilder doesn't try and recreate a minature
bitmap editor, and instead uses Photoshop's best of class editor.

I've setup some Photoshop macros to do a bunch of the work for me using
the IconBuilder plugin. You can find them at:

www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/StandaloneBuilderTutorial/ExtraDownloads.htm

best,

Chipp