[ANN] GetInLine, Now More In Line

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Fri Jan 14 16:01:53 EST 2005

On Jan 13, 2005, at 3:05 PM, Scott Rossi wrote:

> One cosmetic issue I can't figure out: when doing a screencapture here
> on
> WinXP, the desktop icons flash as if the desktop is being redrawn.
> Any way
> to avoid this phenomenon?

I wonder if the flashing would still occur if you imported the snapshot
using the windowID feature as opposed to a global rect.  This would
only work in Rev 2.5 > where the bug was fixed but maybe it would solve
the problem of flashing and still allow you to use the transparency.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia
trevor at mangomultimedia.com