Rinaldi's fullFind equivalent for Revolution?

Éric Chatonet eric.chatonet at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jan 13 10:45:42 EST 2005

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005, Tim MacKenzie <tmackenz at utk.edu> wrote:

> I am a long-time Hypercard user and use Rinaldi's fullFind XFCN
> extensively. I am new to Revolution and would like to know if there is
> any equivalent function or command for Revolution?
> Thanks for any help.
>
> - Tim MacKenzie
>     University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN
>     tmackenz at utk.edu

Frederic told me a few months ago that he was working on some scripting
equivalent to his externals as FullFind and was stunned by Rev speed
versus Pascal code.
He released yet FullSort 4.5.2 as a Rev script
(http://www.xcmdfactory.com/)
Be patient :-( or script it by yourself :-)

Amicalement,

Éric Chatonet
24, Boulevard de Port-Royal
75005 Paris