Trouble with graphics display in OS X

malte.brill at t-online.de malte.brill at t-online.de
Wed Jan 12 10:32:17 EST 2005

Hi James,

>I am running RR 2.2.1 and OS X 2.3 on a PowerBook G4

I suspect it´s one of the first Powerbooks G4 (am I right?)

The problem in this case is the built in graphics card and the way Os X
deals with displaying graphics. I´ve seen this with libRMC moved
objects (and  also useing the move command) too on older Powerbooks or
desktop Macs with graphic cards that had <=32 MB... If one wants to do
smooth animation useing Rev and OsX allways recommend a graphics card
as much RAm as is reasonable (32 MB is the minimum, best will be 64 MB
or more)

Regards,

Malte