crash recipe for htmlText?

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Wed Jan 12 02:14:16 EST 2005

Richard-

RG> I've read the report, and am unclear on Tuv's last comment there:

RG>    verified but is not a bug. It needs to add an extra space
RG>    to use as a placeholder for the image and sets the
RG>    imagesource of that space.

RG> I had the impression you were reporting an additional space beyond the
RG> one needed for the image, is that correct?

I'm unclear on it myself. I *think* what tuv is saying is that a space
is inserted after the image tag, then the imagesource of that space
char is set to the image itself. This results in an extra space when
you get the htmlText of the line. And if you do this recursively then
an extra space is inserted each time.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net