copy protection

Byron Turner byront at mac.com
Sun Jan 9 13:15:51 EST 2005

This week we got the results of the first adoption of our flagship
product Created Equal: Sex and Gender.  The professor is using it as a
text in a class of 33.  Only 22 students bought it.  While a couple
students are sharing materials, the rest I fear is theft.  In 2 weeks
it will be used in another class of 70-100.  Any suggestions about how
to go about copy protecting our product.  (It ships on 2 CDs or a
single DVD in case that's relevant)

Byron

H. L. Mencken:

As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and
more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious
day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last
and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.