tabbing through controls

docmann docmann at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 08:07:49 EST 2005

Hello folks!
This morning I began working on a "just cause I can" type of project
that I can use some help with. I've got several text fields on the
card that I'd like the user to be able to tab through in a specific
order and since this project wasn't very well thought out, the tabbing
action goes all over everywhere on the card. (ooophs!)

Is there a way to re-order the fields so the user can access then in
an orderly/logical fashion or should I just start over and do it
right?

Thanks,
-Doc-