Quicktime player and relative path

duane poncy tsalagi at elohigadugi.org
Sat Jan 8 16:14:30 EST 2005

I can't find a satisfactory answer to this question either
in the documentation or the archives.

I have tried to build my first standalone with Rev 2.5.  My
program needs a seperate mp3 to function, but the player
did not show up on my stack in the standalone.

Back to the Rev program. The player shows up fine with an
absolute path, but when I set a relative path, my player
disappears.  I thought at first that I was designating the
path incorrectly, so I tried several different
alternatives. No luck. The player only shows up with an
absolute path. I even tried putting the mp3 in the same
folder as the app. Didn't work.  Can someone tell me what
I'm doing wrong?

btw, I am using Mac OSX.

visit elohi gadugi: poetry, software,
Cherokee culture and Native American rights.
http://elohigadugi.org/