Insert field Text into list

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Sat Jan 8 12:57:48 EST 2005

Bob, maybe you could post the script that isn't working...

Does something like this not work?

I'm assuming you've grouped the fields, set
the backgroundBehaviour of the group to true,
so they appear on all cards, and set the sharedText
of field "itemList" to true.

repeat with n = 1 to the number of cds in this stack
     put fld "item" of cd n & return after theList
end repeat
delete last char of theList -- clear trailing return
put theList into fld "ItemList"