Standalone

arie van der ent arietext at mac.com
Sat Jan 8 05:32:29 EST 2005

Hi,

I am new to Revolution. I understand the concept of building a
standalone. So I made a splash screen as mainstack and put the the
logic in a substack. Building a standalone causes an error. I have
tried to track what causes the error. One of the things I found is that
when I am grouping the elements on a card and set the property 'behave
like a background' to true, it is not possible to a build a standalone.
This can't be true, I think. Is there a solution?

Arie van der Ent