revGoURL problem

Lynch, Jonathan BNZ2 at CDC.GOV
Fri Jan 7 16:07:52 EST 2005

I fixed this problem on my version by going into the front script (or
was it the back script?) that contains the revgourl code, and commenting
out the line that makes it add in "html" at the front of the URL.

-----Original Message-----
From: use-revolution-bounces at lists.runrev.com
[mailto:use-revolution-bounces at lists.runrev.com] On Behalf Of Andrew
Sharp
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2005 4:03 PM
To: use-revolution at lists.runrev.com
Subject: revGoURL problem

----------
Thanks for your reply Mark. I tried that and it still does not work. I
even
reinstalled Rev after deleting everything and tried again but it still
does
not work. I contacted the support folks and RunRev and they said there
may
be something wrong with the registry... Truly grateful for any ideas!
----------

----------
Thanks,
Andrew

<http://www.runrev.com/pipermail/use-revolution/2005-January/http://mail
to:someone at somewhere.com/>http://mailto:someone@somewhere.com/

 > I have tried setting the default mail program to Outlook and Eudora
 > and back again but neither work.
 >
 > The same stack works fine on OS X but I can't get this to work on my
 > XP machine.
 > Any ideas would be appreciated.

Andrew,

Run the check for updates under the help menu of Rev.  That should fix
your problem.  You may have to do that twice in a row.

--
Best regards,
Mark Talluto