someone care to test Compress folders?

Ton Kuypers tkuypers at pandora.be
Fri Jan 7 04:29:15 EST 2005

Worked this one out for the Mac part...
Works like a charm on my Mac, but I'm not sure if it has got something
to do with all the junk I already installed on my Mac.

Is there anyone who would like to test this script for me? All you need
is a field named "path" and enter a unix path to a folder into it
(/Users/ton/Desktop/TestFolder 1).

on mouseUp
   set the itemdel to "/"
   put fld "path" into vFolder
   put item 1 to -2 of vFolder & "/" & last item of fld "path" & ".zip"
into vFile
   put "ditto -rsrc -c -k '" & vFolder & "' '" & vFile & "'" into
vCommand
   get shell(vCommand)
end mouseUp

Warm regards,