More on Windows printing...

Jerry Daniels jerry at daniels-mara.com
Thu Jan 6 18:22:34 EST 2005

Jonathan,

This comment may account for the anomalous behavior you encountered
(again, from Rev Docs):

   Important!  Fonts inherited from another stack are not updated when
you set the formatForPrinting of a stack. If the stack will be printed,
make sure that either the stack's textFont property is set to a font
name (not set to empty), or all fields to be printed have their own
font rather than inheriting it.

If the stack's formatForPrinting property is true, the setting of the
windowBoundingRect property is ignored when the stack is opened or
maximized.