Open-source: Presentation software

Lynch, Jonathan BNZ2 at CDC.GOV
Thu Jan 6 14:32:15 EST 2005

What kind of objects does your presentation software use? By that, I
mean, I assume it does fields, pictures, audio, and video. Any other
types of objects? I have been thinking that a 3-D object viewer would be
a great object. (I hope no one objects to my overuse of the word
'object' here, which, objectively speaking, I am definitely overusing).

I also think a 3-D animated character generator that speaks to the
viewer, using whatever text is sent to it from a handler, would be
nifty.

-----Original Message-----
From: use-revolution-bounces at lists.runrev.com
[mailto:use-revolution-bounces at lists.runrev.com] On Behalf Of Mark
Talluto
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2005 2:24 PM
To: Revolution use Revolution
Subject: Open-source: Presentation software

Some time ago I created a commercial product called Multimedia
Generator.  This is presentation software that was designed for the
education market.  We ended up getting users in many different markets
over time.  The software is pretty easy to use, but does lack some
polish and features from talented folks like you.

If you are interested in joining an open-source effort to make a better
presentation tool using Rev, please join the group I have created at
Yahoo:<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mmgen/>

Thanks for taking a look!

--
Best regards,