SoCal RUG meeting: Jan 21

Trevor DeVore trevor at mangomultimedia.com
Wed Jan 5 19:44:14 EST 2005

On Jan 5, 2005, at 4:25 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> PS: If you haven't been here before please email me and I'll send you
> directions.

Richard,

Some directions would be great.  Also, I seem to recall that you've
attended the MacWorld Expo in the past.  Have you found this to be a
beneficial conference in regards to learning about new technologies,
networking, etc. or has it been a bust?  I was hoping some Rev people
would be there so I could meet some of them but it appears they won't
be there this year.

Trevor