Standard Menus in Standalone

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Wed Jan 5 13:37:49 EST 2005

Hi Folks... As I create my first app, I come across a question that I'm sure
has an answer in the docs but I can't find it exactly.  When I create my
standalone, I notice that there are no menus on the menu bar.  This is in
Mac OS9.  After reading thru the docs, I now know how to create a menu bar
in both Mac and Windows.  What I can't seem to find an answer to is - what
if I just want the standard default menus?  Do I still have to create each
one? You know File - Open, Close, Quit or Edit - Cut, Copy, Paste... Jim
--

OYF is... Highly resourceful people working together.
<http://www.OwnYourFuture-net.com>

Own Your Future Consulting Services Limited,
1959 Upper Water Street, Suite 407, Halifax, Nova Scotia. B3J 3N2
Info Line: 902-823-2477, Phone: 902-823-2339. Fax: 902-823-2139