controls on each card

Bob Hartley rev at armbase.com
Tue Jan 4 17:02:52 EST 2005

At 21:44 04/01/2005, you wrote:

>See...
>This is really a great example of why the documentation needs to be
>clearer.

Hi Jonathan

>All you do is group the controls that you want to appear on new cards -
>then set the background behavior of that group to true.

Yes Ijust found this on the google site this moment.
I selected all the fields and then pressed "group" but they were only
selected for aligning etc.
I then noticed in runrev help->topics that there was a group help section.
So I checked this (I assumed my group was created but it seems that you
need to select Object-group and not derag a box and click on the group
icon) and found the way.

Off to bed now. Getting late and I'm tired. Perhaps that is why I have
struggled with it so much in the last half hour. :-)

Thanks for the speedy reply.

Bob